Friday, September 29, 2006

Day Six: September BIAW



"All words are pegs to hang ideas on." ~ Henry Ward Beecher

"The faster I write the better my output. If I'm going slow I'm in trouble. It means I'm pushing the words instead of being pulled by them." ~ Raymond Chandler

"The beautiful part of writing is that you don't have to get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon." ~ Robert Cromier

"The artist, like the God of creation, remains within or behind or beyond or above his handiwork, invisible, refined out of existence, indifferent, paring his fingernails." ~ James Joyce

"Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish."~John Jakes

1 Comments:

Blogger Rene said...

I did absolutely no writing whatsoever while I was gone. I'm sure a burst of creativity is going to take me over now.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home