Friday, August 18, 2006

Day Six

"Far away in the sunshine are my highest inspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they may lead."Lousia May Alcott

"An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one."Charles Horton Cooley

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken bird that cannot fly."Langston Hughes

"If you can imagine it,You can achieve it.If you can dream it,You can become it."William Arthur Ward

"Great deeds are usually wrought at great risks."Herodotus

"Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion."G.W.F. Hegel

"Sometimes when I consider what tremendousconsequences come from little things...I am tempted to think...There are no little things."Bruce Barton

Aren't these great quotes? Don't they inspire you? Well, if they don't, how about this?
or maybe this?



















Or maybe this?

Pick your inspiration and run with it!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Boyce said...

Oooh...great pixs.

I have to go and do a dress fitting for my sister's wedding this morning and I got up late so didn't get as much done as I had hoped. Still, added another 1500 words so that's not so bad.

Today's total: 1,500
Total to date: 12,750
Left to reach goal: 2,250

4:37 AM  
Blogger Susan Rix said...

Woohoo! I've managed my best yet - a full 1,500 words. It didn't have anything to do with Colin Firth, honest. ;-)
Sue :-)

6:02 AM  
Blogger Karen Erickson said...

I love Hugh...sigh.

Great writing night for me, I needed this! 2300 words. Yea!

Wish I would've been this productive every day...

:)

11:07 PM  
Blogger Melissa Amateis said...

I didn't get ANYTHING done today - took the day off. I think I needed to.

6:54 AM  
Blogger LoryKC said...

Spent the morning completing errands without kids but didn't get the writing done. (FINALLY beat my 5-yr-old in ONE level of a video game but I don't think that counts as being productive.)
Thanks for the pic of Johnny, though! ;)

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home