Sunday, February 18, 2007

The End

This is it, the last day of our BIAW. Post your totals and share your progress.

Mine wasn't nearly as much as I'd like, but I did finish a chapter and started a new WIP. It was more writing than I'd done in awhile. I only did about 20 pages, but it was real progress.

I'd like to host another BIAW in March, but I don't think I will be able to. It is going to be a busy month and I'm not sure I will get anytime to write, including blogging.

April will be a good month. The blooming of the flowers, the promise of Spring, it should provide us with plenty of inspiration to write.

Thank you for participating.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Toni Anderson said...

I did 40 pages--not the 50 I'd hoped but more than I'd got done in the last couple of weeks. Thanks Rene--and congrats on the twenty pages. Good for you :)

3:00 PM  
Blogger Star Spangled Gypsy said...

Loved your blog on lucky shoes. My thoughts exactly!!! Dont we all love the feeling on slipping on a pair of good looking shoes - talk about an ego trip!

Do pay my blog a visit! (http://starspangledgypsy.blogspot.com/ I am a published writer myself. And working on my first romance novel - hopefully it will see the light of day soon. :)

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home