Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Did you get your writing done? Well did ya, punk?

As much as I hate to say this, especially with Clint's steely gaze fastened on me, I have to confess, I didn't get a word written. I have no real good excuse (I got watching a documentary yesterday afternoon about people waking from comas). I fell asleep last night before I could get near a computer.

But there is always today.

This is a forgiving BIAW, kind of like "Weight Watchers." Don't worry about what you didn't do yesterday and focus on what you do today. Hopefully some of you did have some sucess. Please share with us who might need a little extra boost.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ~~Olivia said...

I'm a bad girl. Instead of writing, I'm tearing apart my story and adding more plot and conflict. I can't go any further until I have this all figured out..... blah....

7:34 PM  
Blogger LoryKC said...

Whew! I felt guilty that I said I'd give it a go but only managed about 300 new words.
Tomorrow is another day!
Thanks for coming up with another great pic!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home